It’s official! After keeping the media in a frenzy for months, Bollywood actors Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh finally announced their wedding date on Twitter, yesterday.
The wedding will take place on the 14th and 15th of November, the same date as their first movie together, ‘Ramleela’ hit the theatres back in 2013.
Now whether this is a coincidence or something that was pre-planned, only Ranveer or Deepika will be able to tell but what we can tell you is the hilarious meme-esque reaction of the Twitterati against their much awaited wedding announcement.
Here are some of the best Deepveer memes and jokes that will have you rolling in fits of laughter:
1. Well, Ranveer Singh’s quirky dressing sense is definitely no news to anyone. And with their wedding announcement, jokes about what will the ‘wild child’ of Bollywood wear on his lucky day, just unleashed a new level altogether.
2. Kya aapne sunni yeh sansani case khabar?
3. Maybe they should consult their fans instead?
4. “Uss raat apun 2 baje tak piya!”
5. Back in 2017, Karni Sena, a Rajput organization gathered attention in the media for almost having stalled the release of their last film, Padmavat. So how could they be forgiven by us fans without a little trolling on this occasion?
6. Honestly though, didn’t he actually prove to be the matchmaker for our Ram and Leela?
7. Well, they definitely need to take care about their brand collaborations from now on.
8. If we are talking about memes, how could we dare not bring in a Sacred Games reference?
9. And, how could we have possibly forgotten the Channa Mereya jokes?!?
10. We are really very sorry, Arjun!
Well, jokes apart, here’s wishing our favorite couple all the very best for their new journey together as life partners. May their real life sparkle with even more excitement and glee as their reel one, and may they continue to set even better couple goals for us all!
Image Credits: Twitter, Google Images