Whether it was because of Hannah Montana or Wizards of Waverly Place, life in the early 2000’s was one chilled out period. Coming back from school and in a reflex switching to Disney Channel, was almost a daily custom.
While we laughed at Lily’s reaction when she found out about Miley’s huge superstar secret, we also learnt that true friends never leave your side, stardom or no stardom.
When Alex fought 24*7 with her elder brother, Justin but was also there to rescue him from awkward situations at the end of the episode, we got to know the importance of family.
Disney has been a huge part of my formative years and I’m sure, it must be the same for many of you.
It has taught me lessons which I do not think I would’ve learnt so effortlessly from anywhere else
So today, let’s take a ride back in time and reminiscence the many lessons our favorite onscreen characters taught us.
1. That’s So Raven – Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes
2. Hannah Montana – Always stay true to yourself
3. The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody – Family Is The Best Gift
4. Lizzie Mcguire – Its Important To Have Good Friends In Life
5. High School Musical – Breaking Stereotypes
6. The Lion King – Hakuna Matata
7. Kim Possible – You Can Achieve Everything You Want
Tell us some of your personal life lessons you drew from Disney in comments below.
Image Credits: Google Images
Find the blogger at @MoulshreeS