By Prerna Bhandari
It is a known fact that Sehwag is one of the most dangerous batsmen of the world. A man who was never out of form. A man whose entry on the field sent shivers to the opposition!
But when he bowled over people with his witty, hilarious and smart tweets, his fans were taken aback by a pleasant surprise! They saw the cricketer in an unusual good form, ruling the twitter handle.
The Nawab Of Najafgarh is not just an enthusiastic commentator of worldly happenings, he is the man behind some of the most lively tweets his fans have witnessed!
Here is a look at some of the instances when Viru Paaji couldn’t hold on to his amazing sense of humor just within himself. And guess what? It gave us real reasons to re-tweet his witty takes on people!
1. On Shobha De’s comment on Indian athletics!
2. The bittersweet relation between British journalist Piers Morgan and Sehwag was revived after India’s win in Kabaddi World Cup, 2016.
3. Seems like even the fastest man cannot run away from Sehwag’s jokes.
4. Who said only Hindu-Chini can be Bhai-Bhai? Viru’s birthday wishes prove that there is immense love across borders!
5. Sehwag, like all other Indian citizens got enraged at “hamari gomint ke taur tarike”. So here is how he reacted to it in his own style!
6. Sehwag has all the traits of a superstar. So even before we can ask you to take a peak at his other tweets, he has his publicity stunt in place!
For all those lazy fans…
This was our Sehwag, winning hearts both on and off field!
Happy tweeting, guys!
Design Credits: Prerna Bhandari
You’d also like to read: Best Suited Dialogues For Politicians After The Election Results 2017