The Women Entrepreneurship and Conclave Awards 2022 or WECA is an exclusive, invite-only event for women entrepreneurs. This whole event encompasses the growth and development of women-led businesses and startups.
QWEEN an online women’s career platform to empower women by offering jobs, upskilling, mentoring and networking opportunities, has taken this initiative to acknowledge and celebrate the women entrepreneurs and business leaders who are growing, inspiring, and educating other female populations of India.
With this event, the team aims to bring a common platform for women entrepreneurs to raise their entrepreneurial spirit, share their knowledge of being successful women entrepreneurs, and award some influential personalities.
WECA recognises and celebrates outstanding women entrepreneurs whose ground-breaking initiatives and ideas have improved India’s corporate and social ecosystem. This event will be a great opportunity for you to meet, network and even get a chance to raise funding.
Event Date: 2nd October
Event Location: The Club, Mumbai
Event Start and End Time: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Mrs. Poonam Mahajan – Member of Parliament Loksabha
- Mrs. Smita Thackeray – Social Activist and Film Producer
- Mrs. Sunanda Tai Pawar – Social Activist Baramati
- Reema Sanghavi – Founder and MD – Maximus Mice and Media Solutions Pvt ltd
- Dr. Rekha Chaudhry – Global Wellness Ambassador
- Mrs. Shweta Shalini – Spokesperson – Bharatiya Janata Party
Participation Categories for women entrepreneurs
1. Pitch for venture funding
- Funds will be between 50L to 20Cr
2. Nominate for an award
- 20 Categories
- Select your award categories here – https://forms.gle/YKTaH4qEdAYXqtz59
3. Exhibit at the event
- Brand Logo on Photobooth
- 2*4 Feet Stall outside Ballroom
- Rights To Use Event Logo For Pre And Post Publicity
- F & B Passes for event (2)
- Social Media Posts (Facebook and Insta)
- 500 Foot fall at the stall
- Complementary backdrop setup
- Participate in the event
- Enjoy Food and Beverages as you’ll get 1 pass at the time of entry
- Meet and network with more than 200 entrepreneurs and Industry leaders
- Attend the skill-based training session
- A power-packed session by influential speakers
Registration Link – https://forms.gle/5Z9avvmZR3mEmykY6
Highlights of the event
1) Networking – Meet and greet with 200+ women entrepreneurs, investors and business leaders.
2) Startup-Investor meet – Face-to-face meet with top VCs and Angel Investors. Pitch your startup and get funding to you need to grow your business.
3) Award summit – Get awarded for your hard work and innovations. Nominate yourself today.
4) Startup exhibitions – Show off your products/services to a large audience. Attract the attention of potential investors, industry leaders, fellow entrepreneurs, and industry experts.
5) Debates, discussions, and speeches – Power packed sessions by influential speakers. Attend interactive sessions with decision-makers and industry leaders.
For queries – Write to at email@example.com or give a call at – 9322789996
ED Times is proud to be their Blog Partner.