In a roller-coaster year of megamergers and megadeals, the ranking of top execs, entrepreneurs and stars see big moves and a more dynamic (and diverse) group of powerhouses as the Obamas join Netflix, Phoebe Waller-Bridge ignites the town’s creatives and D’amelio family hustles multi million deal with HULU onto the ultimate industry A list. That being said here are some exciting entrepreneurs, influencers to look out for in 2021:
- Noah Schaa @noah_schaa
Noah Schaa went from selling online at an early age, to owning and operating multiple seven figure businesses. When Noah was in high school, he quickly realized that selling online was the future and with his drive he was determined to be the best at what he does. Over the last few years his company’s have sold to top retailers like Walmart, Amazon, EBay, Mercari, and more!
- Dixie Jane D’Amelio @DixeD’Ameliois an American social media personality and singer known for her videos on the social media platform TikTok. D’Amelio is the eldest of the D’Amelio sisters. In 2020, she starred in the YouTube web series Attaway General.
- GreenStreak @potczar
This Unique Company found a way to cater to gamers and cannabis lovers. GreenStreak also known as Gstreak was Co-founded by CEO Ryan Lotzar and CIO Mark Benya. With this new app, users will play skill competitions on their mobile devices in order to win discounts and prizes from registered dispensaries. The Co-founders looked inside the newly legalized industry to find that most dispensary customers visit only 1-3 times a year and spends on average $25-$100 per visit. With this information they come up with this fun and unique way for not only customers to get more out of their dispensary visits but also dispensaries to get more from their customers. If you want to be apart of the first to play then sign up now at www.gstreak.co
- Lori Greiner @LoriGreiner is an American television personality, inventor, and entrepreneur. She is an investor on the reality TV show Shark Tank and its spin-off Beyond the Tank. She has been known as the “Queen of QVC” since 2000, with the premiere of her show Clever & Unique Creations.
- Natalie Gibson @Nataliengibson
Trying to find a medium between a healthy lifestyle and having a good time? Well Model/Influencer Natalie Gibson created just the thing for that perfect compromise. Natalie created a lifestyle and fitness brand called “Alcohol and Eggwhites”. She sells work out apparel, party supplies, and is currently working on a subscription box that would include daily work out videos and healthy drink recipes! For updates and more you can follow along on Natalies instagram @Nataliengibson
- Gary Vaynerchuk @garyvee is a Belarusian-American entrepreneur, author, speaker, and Internet personality. He is a co-founder of the restaurant reservation software company Resy and Empathy Wines.
- Simon Phillip Cowell @simoncowell is an English television personality, entrepreneur, entertainment manager, and record executive. He has judged on the British television talent competition series Pop Idol The X Factor UK and Britain’s Got Talent and the American television talent competition series Cowell is the principal, founder and chief executive of the British entertainment company Syco.
- Brett Oppenheim @BrettOppenheim an American real estate broker, developer, investor, attorney, and a star of the Netflix Original Series Selling Sunset. He is the Senior Vice President and Broker Associate of The Oppenheim Group, a Los Angeles based luxury real estate brokerage.
- Tisha Vaculin @tisha.vaculin
Talking about achievers, one name that goes unnoticed is the talented, Tisha Vaculin. She is an American actress, born in Salt Lake City, Utah. She started her modeling career at a young age of 4. Progressing her beautiful journey, she was one of 11 girls who won the 1993 Seventeen Magazine Model Contest. She continued her career in Chicago, and eventually made her way to California, to fulfill her dreams of being an actress. She achieved her breakthrough from “See Arnold Run” a TV movie based on Arnold Schwarzenegger’s true life. She then went on to do many Disney movies including Halloweentown and High School Musical. Managing a successful career in acting and modeling, she reached her height as an influencer in 2018. Today she continues to do Comedy, commercials, social media.
- Lewis Howes @LewisHowes Bestselling author of the hit book, The School of Greatness. All-American, he is a current USA Men’s National Handball Team athlete. He hosts a top 100 iTunes ranked podcast, The School of Greatness, which has over 100 million downloads and 1000 episodes since it launched in 2013.
(Syndicated press content is neither written, edited or endorsed by ED Times)