The Delhi Chapter of CII Young Indians (Yi) is organizing the third edition of ‘Delhi Youth Conclave’ on the theme “Celebrating India’s Young Leaders & Achievers” on 31st January 2018 at The Leela Palace Hotel, New Delhi.
The conclave will bring together statesmen, political and business leaders, thinkers and writers, stars and savants, heroes and youth icons – a microcosm of the kind of exceptional minds that will enrich the multitude of Young Indians, apart from many like-minded young people from across the country.
The theme also stems from the fact that India is a country of a billion plus people with a million possibilities with the country’s youth (newly awakened generation) playing their biggest roles in shaping its future.
The some of the speakers to look forward at the event are:
– Ms. Deepa Malik, Padma Shri & Arjuna Awardee Athlete
– Mr. Sanjay Baniwal, Special Commissioner of Police, Women Safety, Airport & Modernization, Delhi Police
– RJ Sharat Bhattatiripad, Life Coach & Award-winning Radio Professional
– Rahul Kanwal, Managing Editor, TV Today Network
– Ms. Kanika Tekriwal, Founder, JetSetGo
– Mr. Trishneet Arora, Founder & CEO, TAC Security Solutions
– Mr. Chirag Jain, Co-Founder & CEO, Get My Parking
– Ms. Ishita Anand, Founder & CEO, BitGiving
The aim of the CII Young Indians, Delhi Chapter can be stated as “to become the Voice of Young Indians Globally” as the organisation provides a platform for young Indians to participate in and contribute by becoming an integral part of the Indian growth story.
With twelve years of glorious past and decades ahead that promise nothing short, Young Indians or Yi is working to become a larger movement of young people and promote the attitude of “We Can, We Will”.
ED is proud to have been their Blog Partner.