After a successful event last time around, The Virtual Entrepreneurship Fest, powered by Supreme Incubator, is back!
To keep innovation alive during these unprecedented times, Supreme Incubator is organizing a nationwide entrepreneurship event on 18th July 2021, as a platform for college students to showcase their start-up ideas and get first-hand exposure to the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Virtual Entrepreneurship Fest is a Business Plan Competition – designed to engage college students in a structured business planning and pitching competition, where they work through interesting on-spot thinking business rounds to emerge as winners.
Students go from idea generation, teaming up, brainstorming, developing business plans and pitching – all through this event! What’s more? Winners get exciting prizes that not only help them pursue their ideas, but also perks that can brighten anyone’s day!
- Students will get featured on media channels like DUBeat!
- All the support worth INR 2,50,000 required to continue your business idea: free coworking space, free mentorship, free website, free company registration support, free 1:1 advisory! (a package not to be missed for any aspiring entrepreneur)
- Exciting goodies sponsored by our partners Innofly, Borgfy, Kaploths, Clever Harvey, CapNetic Consulting, WTIN and more!
All that Students have to do is:
- Register- no minimum team size required, you can register as an individual, and we’ll team you up. Last date to register is 16th July 2021.
- Pay the registration fee – only INR 249, (cost less than that of one online food order for one time) and students stand a chance to win cash prizes, startup support worth INR 2,50,000 and exciting e-commerce goodies!
- Show up- leave the rest to the organisers for a memorable, one-of-a-kind event.
- Eligibility: Opportunity is open to undergraduate and graduate students.
The event will be virtual, hence, a PC/laptop with a good internet connection is a must.
Supreme Incubator is a virtual startup incubator, based in India, who empowers handpicked, innovative early-stage startups from across India. Their mission is to give entrepreneurs the tools to build transformational ventures. To achieve this, they are supported by industry veterans and leading mentors.
Supreme Incubator brings hands-on business expertise, a global network, local partners and power of collective experience in building and scaling successful companies.
ED is proud to be their blog partner.