You’ve been hearing about all the wonderful new Facebook features, you’re probably super-eager to get started with them. All you have to do is go through a series of eight steps, you can get into the brand-new Facebook Timeline right now.
Simply follow the instructions in our gallery below, and suddenly you’ll be basking in a new world of Facebook goodness, just like the developers are. Follow the instructions carefully, and good luck.
Just Follow The Instructions in The Photos:
1. When you get here, click “allow.”
4. After you’ve verified yourself as a human, you’ll reach this screen, where you’ll need to click “Open Graph” on the left side.
5. You’ll see the next screen, entitled “Get Started with Open Graph” — fill in anything you want (it doesn’t matter) in those fields under the heading “start by defining one action than one object for your app.” Click Get Started.
6. On this screen, do nothing except scroll to the bottom and click “Save Changes and Next.” Do the same thing on the next screen.
7. You’ll be taken to this screen. Wait a few minutes, and then go to your Facebook homepage. That’s where you’ll be invited to enable Timeline. Be patient at this point — sometimes it requires you to wait before the changes take effect.
8. When you go back to your Facebook homepage, you’ll see this. Success! Click Get It Now, and you’re in!
9. Here’s where you fiddle with your timeline, set it up the way you like it, and when you click Publish Now, your Timeline goes live. Or, you can wait two to four weeks (there is no set date), and you can opt in without going through this process. If you want to get into your timeline from another computer, the address for this developer’s version is located at this URL: http://www.facebook.com/[yourusername]?sk=timeline and of course [yourusername] is your own Facebook user name.
[ Information Courtesy: Mashable.com ]