AAPNA Infotech is a dream come true workplace for any software professional. It is a Delhi based leading provider of Enterprise Software Development Solutions & Quality Assurance services. The company has officially announced that they are going completely virtual even beyond the pandemic.
The CEO of Aapna Infotech, Mr Abhijit Roy is an extremely passionate and humble personality who many times, takes a working seat on the office floor, with team AAPNA so that he can understand the actual problems. He also meets every new member after completion of 30 days to find out their well-being, and discuss grievances if any.
He has said that “I strongly believe that the decision of AAPNA to go virtual will bring tremendous value to our team members, as they will be able to have a much better quality of life, and in the long run, this will prove to be beneficial to the organization as well as the people – a true WIN-WIN.”
They have a client base all around the globe and provide opportunities to travel and work with international clients. AAPNA being one of the best places to work in India is always working towards the company and its employee’s growth. They focus on the team’s well-being combined with awesome benefits including health insurance coverage, game rooms, training programs, parties and a lot more. They are certified from Great Place to Work.
AAPNA is a highly focused goal-oriented enterprise that follows a Commando approach. Each and every AAPNAite is a commando. The testimonials of several AAPNA commandos prove that they work not because they have to, but because they love to.
Some of the key qualities that make AAPNA a great place to work are mentioned below:
- Open door policy- Management and leaders are always available to resolve issues and concerns to the best of their ability. By going virtual, AAPNA conducts multiple chit chat sessions with the CEO and practices one to one sessions with the HR head.
- Culture of ownership- People at all levels is empowered to operate independently and make decisions, which are supported by seniors, leaders and the management.
- Freedom to explore- at all levels everyone is open to help others, to find solutions, when faced with problems with delivery across the team, AAPNA works as a family and hence there is no office politics.
- 1-2-1 sessions- The management conducts regular 1-2-1 sessions with team members at all levels, to know the pulse of the organisation. Mr Abhijit Roy, CEO does multiple 1-2-1 sessions every week, as well as chit chat sessions with groups of people.
- Recognition and respect- CEO to office peon all receive the same gift in Diwali. AAPNA believes that at each level, whatever level they are, they give in their 200% to fulfil their duties to the best of their capabilities.
- Excellent commando relations- It is the fundamental organisational belief that, building a strong organisation culture and focusing the energy on the happiness of AAPNAite’s, can create an environment of positivity, which results in increased productivity. HR continuously organises fun activities, games, Fundoo Friday, coffee meetings, and many other activities to make sure it’s not all about work and also to have the team connect intact.
AAPNA management endeavours to work hard on the growth path for every individual, and invests a lot of time and energy to ensure the same.