What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear: “Starbucks”?
Too Flashy? Overrated? Obnoxious hipsters? Lifesaver? Warm? Homely?
No matter what your stance on Starbucks is, you cannot ignore the cultural impact it has had all over the globe (or everywhere, for my Flat-Earthers).
Starbucks is largely responsible for the explosion of café culture in North America and elevating it to the international stage. Its rich history is as interesting as it’s offerings.
Iced Caffè Mocha, Caffè Latte, Espresso Macchiato, or the old-faithful brewed coffee, there’s something in store for everyone.
Here’s a brief look at what makes Starbucks Starbucks.
As of April 2017, Howard Schultz’s net wealth is US$ 3.1 billion.
NOW WATCH: Smart City – The Next Big Thing That Is Keeping Bill Gates Busy
Produced by: Rahul Dua
- Why I Never Finish Anything And How I Changed That
- The Dummies Guide To Password Security
- Watch: Follow Bill Gates’ 5-Hour-Rule And Become Successful
- The Best Worst Possible Advice For Teenagers
- Forget YouTube, Think Podcasts: You’ll Love Them!