Date: 28th October 2017
Venue: The NorthCap University, Sector 23 – A, Gurugram
Timing: 10 AM to 6 PM
What was the event about?
TED is a global community focused on meaningful change through the power of ideas. It brings together people from different domains together. In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TED has created a program called TEDx. These programs are open source, local and community-driven events that inspire innovation, thought leadership and visionary insight.
Line Up of Speakers:
1. Pooja Bedi: Actress/Entertainment Personality
2. Amjad Ali Khan Ji: Indian Classical Vocalist
3. Divya Vasudeva: Radio Jockey
4. Saumya Kulshreshtha: Writer
5. Sadhika Tiwari: News Presenter
6. Onkar Khullar: Cause Artist
7. Ankur Warikoo: Entrepreneur
8. Rahul Tyagi: Cybersecurity professional
9. Abhineet Mishra: HR Manager/Stand up Comedian
10. Rahul Arya: Sand artist/Actor
11. Archana Sharma: Professor
Topics of speakers and highlights:
1. Pooja Bedi: Deprogram, Reprogram and Reinvent
2. Rahul Tyagi: Transforming Digital India to secure Digital India
3. Onkar Khullar: Equalism
4. Abhineet Mishra: Everything is a joke
5. Ankur Warikoo: Who defines success and failure?
6. Amjad Ali Khan: The essence and legacy of Indian Classical Music
7. Saumya Kulshreshtha: The Art and the Individual -Poetry in Our Times
8. Rahul Arya: Visions of an artist
9. Sadhika Tiwari: Facts and Stories beyond propaganda journalism
10. Divya Vasudeva: Radio, not a passive medium anymore
11. Archana Sarma: Exploring youth through music
ED is proud to have been their Blog Partner.