Do you ever wonder if the successful Indians out there walk and talk like you? What different do they do to make big in life?
Well, of course, they do things differently. They put in more hard work and dedication. What else makes them different?
Here are different quirks of successful Indians from different walks of life, find out how they are different or are they really.
1. Khushwant Singh sure made a huge name for himself in the world of writing, here’s a little quirk about him.
2. Did you know this about Big B?
3. Remember Shobhaa De from the tale of ‘wt*’ tweets?
Also, check out this visual blog: How Much Pee Is There In A Swimming Pool?
4. Ismat Chugtai, the oh-so-glorious Urdu writer was ambidextrous too.
5. Soaps are one true love of Sallu Bhai.
6. The biggest hit singer of the era was a little paranoid, eh?
7. With great success comes even more humility!
On that note, this was all for today.
Stay tuned to this space for more not so known stories! Do you want us to write on something specific? Let us know in the comments below!
Picture Credits: Google Images
Design Credits: Yogita Rathore
You’d also like to read: Why Everyone Should Experience Failure At Least Once In Their Lives