Inkspell is organizing Drivers of Digital Summit 2017 (DOD Summit) to be held on 19th January 2017 at the Shangrila’s Eros, New Delhi.
You should probably know that it has been conceptualized with the idea of getting the various stakeholders of the Digital Industry under one roof to discuss the opportunities and challenges in the adoption and enhancement of the digital media.
Inkspell Solutions is an avant-garde business intelligence and enterprise appraisal institution. It was founded with the objective of untangling the business-to-business (B2B) marketing convolutions in today’s hybrid-media age and providing simple yet effective platforms and solutions for businesses to effectively reach out to and communicate with their target market.
The theme of this year’s conference is ‘Emerging Enterprise Technologies’ and the audience shall get an opportunity to witness the experts from the financial and marketing domains as they discuss how technology convergence is transforming the business landscape.
DOD Summit is a unique initiative to provide a platform to the organizations in the country that stand true to the name: ‘Drivers of Digital’.
It has also been designed to act as a forum where entities which have revolutionized the ways things work through their pioneering solutions and services meet and discuss what it takes to be a driver of digital in India.
This summit is an excellent opportunity for the young startups to meet, interact, liaise, and learn from the experts and understand the industry standards that they need to pursue to be on top of the digital wave and embrace technology in a sustainable manner with the best practices and case studies being demonstrated.
The summit will have participation from the following industries: Digital marketing, e-Commerce & m-Commerce, Media, FMCG, BFSI, Auto, Electronics, OEMs, Technology and Conglomerates.
If Not For Anything Then At Least The Speakers Are Good:
The speakers at the summit include eminent personalities like
- A.K. Manocha (Chairman & Managing Director, IRCTC),
- Apurva Chamaria (VP & Head – Corporate Marketing, HCL),
- Amit Sharma (SVP & Head – Digital Marketing & E-commerce, Max Life Insurance),
- Avinash Thirani (Vice President – Sales, Sociomantic),
- Awita Badonia (Director CSM India, Nokia),
- Boniface Noronha (VP & Head, HDFC Life),
- Deepti Karthik (Director – Marketing, Snapdeal),
- Gagan Singla (Chief Marketing Officer, Angel Broking),
- Gaurav Hazrati (Senior VP & Head – Digital Initiatives, Indusind Bank),
- Gulshan Verma (Chief Revenue Officer, Times Internet),
- Gyan Gupta (Chief Executive Officer, Dainik Bhaskar Digital),
- Jürgen Hase (Chief Executive Officer, Unlimit by Reliance),
- Khushwant Sharma (Digital Head, LG Electronics India),
- Kunal Tomar (GM – Marketing Services, Experian),
- Manisha Rana (Chief Marketing Officer, Koovs.com),
- Neeraj Bansal (Country Head, Adparlor),
- Nikhil Rastogi (Head – Marketing & Digital Acquisitions, Citibank),
- Niraj Kaushik (SVP – Digital, Tech Mahindra),
- Rahul Ramchandani (Programmatic Evangelist, Google),
- Sameer Garg (VP – New Economy Group, Axis Bank),
- Sanjeeb Chaudhuri (Global Brand Head and CMO, Standard Chartered),
- Sangeeta Thakral (Head – Communications and Marketing, CAF India),
- Sumit Kumar (VP – Growth & Products, Oxigen Wallet),
- Uday Sodhi (Executive VP & Head , Sony) and
- Vijay Anand (Practice Head – IoT, Wipro).
The Summit shall witness discussions, presentations, and addresses on the following topics:
|· FinTech||· Cross Channel Marketing|
|· MarTech||· Programmatic|
|· Mobile Marketing||· IoT|
|· Big Data & Analytics||· Cloud|
Drivers of Digital Summit 2017 is associated with Experian, TechVed, Times Internet, India Today Group, Dainik Bhaskar Digital, The Financial Express, Iamwire, Octane, CMOAsia, 24fraamesdigital, IndiaTechnologyNews, For Press Release and Blogadda.
ED is proud to have been their blog partner.