Indian Finance Company; 127-year old history; Revenues crossing Billions; Steps ahead in major fields, are now only a few breaths away from achieving educational excellence.
The Muthoot Group, a prominent leader in the Indian Financial sector is now spreading its wings for a greater cause by turning its resources to achieve something extraordinary in the area of Education, an un-tapped area by many, that has been and continues to be, an eminent part of this organisation for over fifty years now. Initiated by the founding family in the 1930’s, the St. George’s School was Muthoot’s first step into this arena which has ever since grown to be amongst the leading educational institutes of Delhi.
Be it education for the privileged or the downtrodden, The Muthoot Group has always made available the latest of facilities within the grasp of both sections equally, so that the youth of our nation can foster without any lag or hindrance. So, here’s an insight into their vast forum of knowledge:
Founded: In 1930s in Delhi; A non-profit organisation.
Employees: staff strength of over 130, of the best minds in the teaching sphere.
Students: 3,000 students form the core of this institution.
Modern Hi-Tech Facilities: two well-equipped libraries and six laboratories,
– Four excellent computer centres,
– A multipurpose auditorium and,
– A conference and in-service training centre.
Sports et al: Well pitched and even out cricket grounds with two turf wickets of International Standard,
– An important upgrade is an International Standard Basket Ball court having hydraulic rings with Fibre Board. The only court of its kind in Delhi,
-Two lawn Tennis courts to ensure all round development of the child.
Apart from the Delhi based school, The Muthoot Group majorly supports the backward classes in providing facilities such as an array of well-equipped institutions where the objective of the initiative is to help garner the following for a better tomorrow (Such as in the case of schooling they offer to the children living in Jharkhand’s slums):
(1) Right to Education,
(2) Promoting Better Health & Hygiene,
(3) Ensuring the Right to Play,
(4) Promoting Gender Inclusion & Empowerment and
(5) Developing youth as Community Leaders.
No, their large heartedness does not have a full stop after the schooling sentence but extends to other forums of higher specialised education offering:
- School Of Nursing, Recognised By KNC & INC
- College Of Nursing, Recognised By KNC & INC
- College Of Allied Health Sciences Offering
- MBA, Bsc Mit, Bsc Mlt, Bsc Hia
- Diploma Course For Mit, Mlt & Hia Of Smu
- Anaesthesia Technician Course Of CMAI
All these and more are just a few to name. With their ever-expanding business, Muthoot education aims to soar new highs and change the face of Indian education by not only educating children, but in turn helping our nation grow. I think, facilities like these that are nothing but top notch, will bring about a revolutionary change in not only the thought process of Indian teaching but also as international standards will enable our children to have access to a global platform where they’ll standing at par with the best in the world.