1) Street shopping at Colaba causeway. Try Café Mondegar or Leopold.
3) Watch plays at Prithvi theatre and NCPA
4) A drive at the Worli Sea Link
7) Enjoy an Irani chai
8) Relish the green chilli ice- cream at Bachelorrs, Juhu
9) A sandwich at Sandwizza
10) A ferry ride to the Elephanta Caves
13) Visit the Keneseth Eliyahoo Synagogue
15) Enjoy the waves at Girgaum Chowpatty
16) Relish your taste buds with the Vadapav
19) Learn the eclectic Lavani.
20) Enjoy the best dimsums and the exotic flower tea at Buddha Belly, Juhu Road
21) Visit the Snow world in Phoenix Mall, Kurla
23) Experience a ride in the lifeline of the city- the local trains.
25) Be a part of Mumbai’s biggest festival- Ganesh Chaturthi
27) Enjoy a sunrise or sunset at any of the beaches
30) Be a part of the city’s nightlife.